Implementation of IAS (information-analytical systems)
CJSC “AMT” and its partners offer services to the companies in the fuel-energy complex (FEC) for designing and introduction of systems to control technical state and integrity.
Primary purposes of PIMS introduction include:
- maintenance of highly reliable technological processes, structural integrity and preset level for technical state of linear installations – main pipelines, trunk gas-and-oil pipelines, products pipe lines, etc.;
- maintenance of high ecological and industrial safety level while operating pipelines;
- cost optimization for maintenance of pipelines.
PIMS include instruments, sequential logic and associated services in the following:
- data management and integration /mix of various inspection data;
- integration of project documentation data;
- document management;
- grouping of units for first-priority and routine repairs;
- risk analysis of failures and risk levelization of pipelines;
- planning of diagnostic works;
- execution control of repair works;
Results of PIMS implementation:
- uniform methodological basis for estimation and prediction of technical state, operating risks and integrity of pipelines;
- clear mechanism of decision-making support for technical state and integrity control of pipelines (organizational, technical and technological decisions);
- choice of cost-beneficial methods and technologies, required works and dates of maintenance considering financial and technological limitations;
- formation of common CSTS & I information space, integrated into the enterprise network with acquisition and storage system of operating data (including, spatial) on technical state and integrity of pipelines.
The PIMS concept complies with the ideology of «PDCA – Plan, Do, Check, Action» and is based on the advanced foreign and local procedure for reliability and safety management of FEC facilities (procedures of FMEA, RCA, HAZOP, RBI, RCM and others).
CJSC “AMT” partners in the area of CSTS & I introduction are Rosen, DNV GL, BV, WoodGroup, Maintechs.
Industrial safety management system (ISMS) is a package of interrelated organizational and technical measures performed by a company running a hazard facility in order to prevent from accidents and incidents at the facility, localization and elimination of the consequencies of such accidents.
In accordance with the Federal Law ФЗ-22 dated 04.03.2013 starting from January 01, 2014 the companies running the facilities of I or II class of hazard must build industrial safety management systems (ISMS) and ensure their functioning.
Implementation of PIMS allows:
- to comply with the RF industrial safety regulations;
- to obtain most rational industrial safety management mechanism;
- to reduce risks of failures, accidents and incidents while operating facilities of fuel and energy complex;
- to reach constantly increased industrial safety level in your company;
- to cut expenses related to compliance with the industrial safety requirements by the systematic approach introduced in this area of activity.