Objective: Prediction and assessment of potential hydrocarbon traps based on the basis of a detection and analysis:
- structural forms of the sedimentary cover;
- modern local geodynamic anomalies;
- zones of mineral neoplasms (land + sea) and oppression vegetation.
(Is made in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation about the stages of exploration)The input data for the analysis are:
- Imagery data of the study area
- Digital model of the topography/bathymetry
- Digital models of the gravitational and magnetic fields
- General geological and geophysical information
Geographic information system (GIS) is a tool for real comprehensive analysis of heterogeneous data.
Localization technology areas for prospecting of hydrocarbons
The technology is developed and practically used the technology of localization of areas for searches of hydrocarbon deposits, including offshore, on the basis of own methods of complex interpretation of space, gravimetric, magnetometric, seismic and other data (remote geological exploration).
The final product of the technology is a qualitative increase in the effectiveness of exploration and effective construction of exploration wells with significant savings of financial resources, not less than 50%.
Methods of the Earth remote sensing which are used in the technology:
- radar and multispectral space imaginary data;
- spaceborne altimetry;
- space magnetometry;
- airborne gravimetry;
- space imaginary data;
- identify the uplifts of the basement on which the sedimentary cover in the formation of hydrocarbon traps;
- identification of local areas of possible development of positive forms of sedimentary cover, which can be traps of hydrocarbons and assessment of the presence of hydrocarbons in them;
- identify potentially fluidodynamic faults of the basement and sedimentary cover, as the possible migration of hydrocarbons;
- identification of the degree of dislocation of the sedimentary cover to assess the quality of tires of hydrocarbon deposits
- selection of local zones deconsolidation (maximum inflows of hydrocarbons) and ranking according to degree of prospects;
- evaluation of hydrocarbon resources within the allocated local areas;
- development of proposals for further exploration for hydrocarbons within the allocated local areas.